What's your name?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Hey, I have always wondered how you all came up with your member name. Even your avatar may have an interesting story. Mine is ever since I was a little kid everyone called me Bobby. Mainly because of an older Robert that we were friends with. Him, being already being called Robby, i was undecidedly called Bobby. I tried to change it a number of times over the course of my life but it never stuck. I guess if you can't beat em, join em. The 64 is the year I was born. The avatar is an image i photoshopped. I always felt like no one ever knew I exsisted my whole life. The texture on my face is like camouflage reminding me of a time that I was invisible.
So what's your story glory!?
ROBBYBOBBY64

J.R. Collector

Nomad Bottle Collector
Reaction score
I have never been very good at naming pets or nicknames soooo I used my city and area code. Lame I know trust me.. My avatar is something I believed in for over 8 years now and now has open my life to anything I want.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I have never been very good at naming pets or nicknames soooo I used my city and area code. Lame I know trust me.. My avatar is something I believed in for over 8 years now and now has open my life to anything I want.
I don't like pets with human names. My friend had a dog named Henry. Just weird. Your name makes sense. Geographically speaking. Life should not hold anyone back.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Skadman4

Skadmans3
Reaction score
My name...two dogs two kids in my family... one of the few I have of makeup and not homeless looking...

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu