Whats your top Pet Peeves??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: diggerdirect

The terms 'BIMAL' and 'BIM'!

oh yeah, and those drivers in the fast lane on the way to work going 56 in a 55.

Yeah I really hate Bimal also. Say that word a few times. Its sickening [:D]

rmckin

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

Dept. of Natural Resources releasing coyotes into the State

myth

yep
ITS FUNNY WHAT PEOPLE BELIEVE

You can believe what You want, I don't care..... I don't see anything funny about what I believe. You don't live here......and You don't know what goes on here.

Are You trying to say that the DNR doesn't trade with other states one species for another? You are wrong....They have been actively doing this for many years.

Or....are You trying to say that there are no coyotes??? They are as thick as fleas in this area.

As I said, You don't live here or know what goes on here....
Ron

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rmckin

ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

Dept. of Natural Resources releasing coyotes into the State

myth

yep
ITS FUNNY WHAT PEOPLE BELIEVE

You can believe what You want, I don't care..... I don't see anything funny about what I believe. You don't live here......and You don't know what goes on here.

Are You trying to say that the DNR doesn't trade with other states one species for another? You are wrong....They have been actively doing this for many years.

Or....are You trying to say that there are no coyotes??? They are as thick as fleas in this area.

As I said, You don't live here or know what goes on here....
Ron

I believe there are wild coyotes,I have seen them. I think you mean the DNR is "relocating coyotes" ?

rmckin

Reaction score
Rick,
I'll make one more statement on this subject, then I'll remain quiet.... Yes...I mean relocate....One would have to posess one to release it....Right???

I don't come to this site to argue with others.... I made a comment, that's all. If You don't see eye to eye with what I said.... that's cool..... But DON'T belittle me on a public forum....
Ron

diggerdirect

Reaction score
BIM- blown in mold
BIMAL- blown in mold applied lip
BIMAT- blown in mold applied top
BIMTL- blown in mold tooled lip
BIMTT- blown in mold tooled top
BIMFL- blown in mold flared lip
BIMSL- blown in mold sheared lip
BIMGL- blown in mold ground lip
BIMRL- blown in mold rolled lip

<!--begin rant-->

lol the list goes on & on & on &..,. I noticed one new person here corrected because they said 'BIMAL' and it was like, "No, that is not an applied top, this bottle is just a BIM"

wtf! & These same peeps argue over the 67 shades of the color aqua? lmao.

<!--End of rant-->

These bottles in this pic are all BIM's and worth a nickel each! (7 cents on wednesdays!)
BIMbottles.jpg

[:D]

glass man

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: glass man

My pet PEEVES are named lutp,,gtrw,and wonkt..they are kinda like dog/cat combo and I ordered them off PLANETS OTHER THEN EARTH EBAY..the ..eat only one piece of grass a day..and drink a cup of water a day...only draw back is they bark and make cat fighting noises all night long..THAT IS MY TOP PEEVES WITH MY PET PEEVES!!I AM WAITING ON A DECISION FROM OTHER PLANET EBAY AS THE DEALER NEVER MENTIONED THIS!!!I SHOULD BOUGHT THE DANG TRIBBLES!!JAMIE

My pet peeve is people who type long drawn out pet peeve lists [8D][8D] J/K G man type away

This was just the short version...turkeys have been relocated here to give the coyotes somen to eat..or maybe the coyotes came here cause of the turkeys..any way neither were here when I was a kid,,cause the deer [also relocated]..turkeys had been all been shot..then in the 70's they were back..and later coyotes..maybe they were here all along and were just hiding...heck if I know..trout were brought back too..hey the GREAT DEPRESSION probably had a lot to do with it..I will add more later RICK![:)] JAMIE

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp