Whats your top Pet Peeves??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
I looked it up and in GEORGIA it said coyotes were put out by hunters to train fox hunting dogs..now the population has gone "WILD" even threatning deer herds....They were here in 1969..it said the coyotes were heading here from the west and mid-west any ways..but nothing bout the state or feds...bringing them here...

OOPS this was bout PET PEEVES..continue on...JAMIE

Jim

Reaction score
My wife tells me that everything annoys me (except her, of course). I do have a long list of things that I find irritating. A few of my worst ones...

1- WINTER!! [:'(] I despise cold weather, snow, ice, pretty much everything about the season. This one seems to get worse every year, whether it's a "mild" winter or not.

2- Disorganization/clutter. This is a big one, too, especially at work. If you want to see a human being breathe fire without the aid of any pyrotechnics, simply use any of my tools and leave them out of place, leave a drop cord or air hose a tangled mess or anything of that sort.

3- People who try to force their beliefs/ideas down others' throats. Fortunately, I don't encounter this one often, but it's a sure-fire way to provoke a VERY unpleasant reaction from me. I have friends with all kinds of (in my opinion) weird, illogical and even downright nutty religious/political views and opinions about other things. They remain my friends by keeping that junk to themselves, sharing it with like-minded people and leaving me out of it.

4- My Pug when she yaps at absolutely nothing, or at inanimate objects like the ceiling fan when it's not even running [&:] I love the little critter, but she has a high-pitched bark that perfectly simulates a hot needle through the eardrums.

I could go to 500, but I'll stop at four. Long lists are another peeve of mine [;)] ~Jim

Jim

Reaction score
If it weren't for most of my family and my house, business and rental property being here, I would have bolted this frozen wasteland long ago. I love the spring, summer and fall here, but from about November to mid-March, it's torturous for me. My birthday is in January and my brother's is in June, I think that was a cruel prank my Mom played on me [:)] ~Jim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eloc1