Where you gonna go?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
When all this Cov-19 restictions are over i mean. What's the first thing other than go back to work? What are you gonna do? I have a bucket list a mile long myself. This spring time cabin fever is killing me. I am obsessed like a psychotic lover who will not let go. Stalking my love. Creepy right. I am sure they have medication for this. I just don't want it. I love bottles, i always will. Sorry about rambling on. Alright what do you got people. Thanks. ROBBYBOBBY64

RCO

Reaction score
i have no idea , so many things have been cancelled at this point , I'm not sure when things could even begin to be normal

some of the places I'd want to go are closed and not sure when they will reopen . our restaurants are closed other than for take out , lots of people at them I haven't seen in months

I'm not sure what the summer will be like , its normally very busy here but sensing this year will be different

our town also just put out a release yesterday banned yard sales until further notice , you apparently can't even have a yard sale now

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
i have no idea , so many things have been cancelled at this point , I'm not sure when things could even begin to be normal

some of the places I'd want to go are closed and not sure when they will reopen . our restaurants are closed other than for take out , lots of people at them I haven't seen in months

I'm not sure what the summer will be like , its normally very busy here but sensing this year will be different

our town also just put out a release yesterday banned yard sales until further notice , you apparently can't even have a yard sale now
Our restaurants and bars are closed also. If this keeps up who knows what we will lose as far as businesses. I understand they want to stop the spread. We lost 7228 people in N.J. and 18,321 people in NY. Bad news is they say it will come back every year. Now we are going to have a Cov-19 season i guess?

RCO

Reaction score
Our restaurants and bars are closed also. If this keeps up who knows what we will lose as far as businesses. I understand they want to stop the spread. We lost 7228 people in N.J. and 18,321 people in NY. Bad news is they say it will come back every year. Now we are going to have a Cov-19 season i guess?

we have a lot of seasonal restaurants here , they wouldn't normally re open for the season until may or june but not sure if they even plan on re opening this year , will depend when the restrictions are loosened and if there is enough of a season left or any customers

but I would expect we lose at least a couple restaurants , obviously some businesses won't recover from this

martyfoley

Reaction score

Banning yard sales??? I've heard it all now. They are outdoors, in the sunshine, in the fresh air, and not usually crowded unless its a big early one. You can still wear a mask. What are these dictators thinking?:mad:

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Banning yard sales??? I've heard it all now. They are outdoors, in the sunshine, in the fresh air, and not usually crowded unless its a big early one. You can still wear a mask. What are these dictators thinking?:mad:
I feel they have caused more problems than the virus.

Timelypicken

Reaction score
I do eBay for a business and it’s been hard finding items to resell since antique shops and yard sales are closed, but sales are booming since people have nothing to do

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I do eBay for a business and it’s been hard finding items to resell since antique shops and yard sales are closed, but sales are booming since people have nothing to do
I found some people who live paycheck to paycheck are selling items they never would part with at low prices. So much stuff auctioned that alot doesn't even get viewed. I have made some crushingly good purchases lately on Ebay. The more desperate they become the more crazier the deals.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky