Where you gonna go?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Timelypicken

Reaction score
I don’t like doing auctions for that reason. I’ve been making quite a few sales for good money

martyfoley

Reaction score
I sell also on eBay. My inventory is getting low but I'm selling items that I've been trying to sell for quite a while. I think this is a good time to have cash on hand as people part with their antiques and collectibles for cash. Sadly, a lot of unemployment out there. Will be a buyers market for sure.

Timelypicken

Reaction score
Same on selling items out there for a while. eBay gave out a 50000 free listing to store owners like I have so I have been deleting items and resisting them and there selling almost immediately and for more money than they were listed for

hemihampton

Reaction score
i have no idea , so many things have been cancelled at this point , I'm not sure when things could even begin to be normal

some of the places I'd want to go are closed and not sure when they will reopen . our restaurants are closed other than for take out , lots of people at them I haven't seen in months

I'm not sure what the summer will be like , its normally very busy here but sensing this year will be different

our town also just put out a release yesterday banned yard sales until further notice , you apparently can't even have a yard sale now

Can you have a Garage Sale?

hemihampton

Reaction score
I've put stuff on ebay past few weeks & prices seem low, I think with so many people collecting unenjoyment & short on funds now is a bad time to sell. Although, it seems like some items like the super rare in super nice condition still get good money like they always did.

RCO

Reaction score
Can you have a Garage Sale?

no there not allowed until they lift the restriction

the first yard sale of the year here had always been the first Saturday in May ( tomorrow ) a small town in the Lake of Bays area had a community sale and it always occurred that weekend , its not happening this year as there is an emergency order banning public events of more than 5 people

I had made some interesting finds at that sale , is 2 people in that town who collect bottles and have them for sale , one sort of had a small store at his house although not sure if its still there

RCO

Reaction score
I do eBay for a business and it’s been hard finding items to resell since antique shops and yard sales are closed, but sales are booming since people have nothing to do
I haven't really noticed many new bottles on ebay at least not from Ontario

part of the problem might be timing , our main bottle show would of normally been in april but was cancelled , often after it I'd notice new items appear on ebay , people likely found things at the show then re sold it but with no show people likely have no where to find new items

LalaGirl

Reaction score
When all this Cov-19 restictions are over i mean. What's the first thing other than go back to work? What are you gonna do? I have a bucket list a mile long myself. This spring time cabin fever is killing me. I am obsessed like a psychotic lover who will not let go. Stalking my love. Creepy right. I am sure they have medication for this. I just don't want it. I love bottles, i always will. Sorry about rambling on. Alright what do you got people. Thanks. ROBBYBOBBY64
I hope to go to a bottle meeting and get connected with someone who will take me digging with them! =D

Bohdan

Reaction score
When all this Cov-19 restictions are over i mean. What's the first thing other than go back to work? What are you gonna do? I have a bucket list a mile long myself. This spring time cabin fever is killing me. I am obsessed like a psychotic lover who will not let go. Stalking my love. Creepy right. I am sure they have medication for this. I just don't want it. I love bottles, i always will. Sorry about rambling on. Alright what do you got people. Thanks. ROBBYBOBBY64
"What do you got" ???

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac