Where you gonna go?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dogo

DOGO
Reaction score
I have been collecting bottles and jars for almost 50 years. and now that I am getting ready to sell off some of my better things the market is way down. I don't have the super rare that still brings big bucks, but there is still some solid good stuff.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
That is sad that you have to sell, but i guess it is inevitable. I have been collecting for over 20 years. I have alot of bottles. I will just leave to my nephews. I do not think i could sell them. It took me a long time to aquire.

Torringtontg25

Reaction score
Goodwill, Habitat, and a couple antique shops that have survived. None are open near me (although I hear some goodwills farther away actually are). Indiana apparently won't let you into grocery stores without masks, and some stores are guarded with armed guards. Thankfully that has not happened here yet as that is way overboard.
As for eBay, lots of new stuff, some at great prices.

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
I've been buying a lot on ebay too. Hoping that antique stores will open as soon as this mess ends near me as well. This is definitely taking a toll on this hobby leaving us without easy selling and conventions and gatherings. I might even support some of my local antique stores after this mess clears by giving them some bottles for free that are too common for the collector shows, but can sell in their home decorator or beginning collectors market (i.g. aqua blanks, castoria, foss extract, etc.) Especially since I've not stopped digging up new stuff i will need to eventually make room for.

dh1786

Reaction score
Oh man I can’t wait for the Elkhorn Wisconsin flea market to come back

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
In NJ the wawas are open again 23 hours 7 days a week, walmart has no more lines, you just walk in. All the state parks and national parks are open in NJ, you just have to wear a mask. Still no bars, restaraunts or barber shops (soon it will be the 60s hippe era). Schools are closed for the rest of the year. Kids are all happy about no school until they realize all this time off will have to be made up. The elections are still going on which is freaky cause one of the candidates has died from the virus and it was to close to remove his name from the ballot. He will probably win! What a mess. God bless! ROBBYBOBBY64

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac