White Horse

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

John Mount

Reaction score
Ok ill take a look thanks. Is there a specific website?

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
"If only these antique found bottles": A) came with a barcode B) came with a imbedded chip C) could talk D) teach us to telepathically communicate
E) both A+ D F) would stop exaggerating their own re-sale values G) were not so broken they went to counseling
H) none of these I) think John could fly an F-16 when he goes to work :cool:

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I've seen a few of these before, never with the cork like that though. I suspect the cork was a later addition but not certain. I don't think the metal part is supposed to come off.

John Mount

Reaction score
I've seen a few of these before, never with the cork like that though. I suspect the cork was a later addition but not certain. I don't think the metal part is supposed to come off.
Oh ok so maybe the bottles left the factory that way but without the cork..interesting

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
A bottle very similar to this has been posted here before but there wasnt much discussion and this ones a bit different so id like to post it and ask for info. It appears to be an early machine made White Horse whiskey but without the horse and the only embossing is on the bottom. No date codes but there is an I or a 1. And the cap on it, which wont come off, i have never seen before. Some kind of soft metal with a milk glass or ceramic type center and a cork? Any thoughts? Thanks as always!
The cap on that whiskey was specifically made for pouring measured shots.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac