whiz soda

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hj

Reaction score
Hi John,

I guess I confused you a bit.I live a short distance from Greenville, Pa. and my wife works at a home in Greenville. She said she would talk to some of the folks there to see if she can get some info on your bottle. I'll let you know what she finds out.

HJ

Allnight

Reaction score
I have a 1928 whiz soda bottle. The embossment says it's from phoenix az with a small star and a #3 with a .28. i canot for the life of me get any information about it. I know the manufactor stoped producing it along time ago. I read of a man whom found one of the bottles in his collection, but that was back in the70,s and then no more word after that. If any one knows anything concerning this whiz bottle please leave me a message

Sent from my Z5157V using Tapatalk

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Love that amber art deco. Anything other than clear. Thanks for the picture.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

bottle-bud

Reaction score
I have been keeping an eye out for Whiz bottle for a long time and have yet to find one.
I believe Whiz is a product of the Whistle Co. I snipped this image years ago and I believe dates to the mid 1920's
The Whistle and Whiz art deco bottles have the same appearance and the bottles in the image have very similar labels.
I am guessing a short lived soda.

Attachments

• Whistle whiz ad.jpg
    Whistle whiz ad.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

skedhead

Reaction score
I have been keeping an eye out for Whiz bottle for a long time and have yet to find one.
I believe Whiz is a product of the Whistle Co. I snipped this image years ago and I believe dates to the mid 1920's
The Whistle and Whiz art deco bottles have the same appearance and the bottles in the image have very similar labels.
cool ad ... what year?

Canadacan

Reaction score
I would say that the add is post 1924...
1675631378323.png

HouTxSoda

Reaction score
I have a 1928 whiz soda bottle. The embossment says it's from phoenix az with a small star and a #3 with a .28. i canot for the life of me get any information about it. I know the manufactor stoped producing it along time ago. I read of a man whom found one of the bottles in his collection, but that was back in the70,s and then no more word after that. If any one knows anything concerning this whiz bottle please leave me a message

Sent from my Z5157V using Tapatalk
Can you post a picture of the # 3 with a .28?

Thanks !

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado