why am i getting carded, i am half dead from old age

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: suzanne
So, Christians's - Why would you not give a dollar to a paraplegic war veteran sitting beside the road begging? I have watched 100 of you every single day just drive on by, like this guy in a wheelchair is trying to steal your money.
Because around here that 'veteran' gets up and walks about 200 yards to the Mercedes he has parked around the corner and drives home with $3-400 in handouts a day tax free...

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: suzanne

Why yes, Cyberdigger my charming friend. At least I am not telling you how to clean bottles with one foot in the grave. I am off the wagon and proud of it. It's a funny thing but I didn't see any Christian's standing up to defend themselves.

So, Christians's - Why would you not give a dollar to a paraplegic war veteran sitting beside the road begging? I have watched 100 of you every single day just drive on by, like this guy in a wheelchair is trying to steal your money.

Well sister when you become a CHRISTIAN you don't become perfect [wish we did.hell I know what I am and what I ain't..but know with no shadow of doubt I believe that JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE WAY AND THERE IS NO OTHER WAY T THE FATHER BUT BY JESUS!I KNOW THE LORD AND HAVE FELT HIS SWEET PRESENCE AND LOVE MANY MANY TIMES!!] ..but I see what you mean..many CHRISTIANS [ARE THEY?I ain't they judge] but I have given my last dollar away a good many times..not patting myself on the back just saying not all CHRISTIANS don't care..many do...Nina and I try to help others in many ways just as many [some on here!] have helped us..if all CHRISTIANS did like we ought too there would be no hunger at least in the USA..

Seems many are just mean and all they think about is guns and screwing the poor...cause the poor are just good for nothing bums..wish the LORD would come get us poor and put them out of their misery!!

Course I got plenty of sin in my own life to keep me busy trying to get the beam or log out of my own eye before I can help them..I PRAY FOR ALL..THAT THE RICH WILL COME TO THE LORD AD THEY HEART WILL SOFEN AND WILL HELP OTHERS ..I am sure many do..WE ARE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS KEEPERS..now if a person can help them self then they should!

ANY WAY MAY GOD HELP AND BLESS ALL! Good to read from you again sister!!PEACE! JAMIE

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac