Win bottle with no seams--

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jfcutter

Reaction score
Just a quick note here since I see some of the illustrations off my website were used in this thread...which is great!! Love to see people using the website!!

If you want to read more about paste/turn molds - and many other aspects of bottle & glassmaking - take a look at the Bureau of Land Mgmts. website entitled "Historic Glass Bottle Identification & Information Website." It includes hundreds of pictures and illustrations pertinent to all aspects of historic bottles as well as a lot of information.

The site is at the following link: Historic Bottle Website

The site is still a work in progress so some of the pages are not remotely completed as yet, but a lot is..... Enjoy!

spot34

Reaction score
Dear Bill,
Thanks for being such an informational source for all of us. I look forward to visiting your website. Thanks also for the link. I have learned so much just by reading the threads to all the queries and looking at pictures and listening to so many bottle experts. I don't know much myself, but it's nice that bottlers are generous with sharing their knowedge!
Janet

jfcutter

Reaction score
Hi Rich....

Oooopps, missed the link in my quick scan through the messages. (I have a bad habit of speed reading emails....). Thanks for mentioning it in your message! I hope lots of people use the site for lots of reasons.

And thanks for the compliment on the site....a labour of love.

Bill

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi Bill ,
I take it you are retired now ? And are working on your site fulltime ? GREAT SITE !
And I'm still keeping my eye peeled for Tonics not on your massive Tonic list !
Brian Shultis

jfcutter

Reaction score
Hi Brian....thanks for the compliment on the website! No, not retired as yet, but getting closer (34 months).

Since I'm still working full time, I can't devote much time to the website site - maybe a day or two a week. The BLM subsidizes some of my time (i.e. no more than a day a week on work time) and of course provides the server space for the site, but the rest is up to me. That's OK 'cause it's worth it.

I should have the site "finished" this year sometime, though it will never be totally finished since I will always be tinkering and adding to it. I will do such as a volunteer for the BLM post-retirement. They particularly like free work..ha!

Thanks for keeping a lookout for tonics! I appreciate the information you have provided. As time goes on and the list gets bigger, each new addition seems to take a little more time to find.

Bill

Fd92884.jpg

Attachments

• Fd92884.jpg
    Fd92884.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Fd92884.jpg
    Fd92884.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 90

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics