Wm Andrews squat ale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

E

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

I picked up a very pretty squat from Philly yesterday, deepest shade of teal of have ever seen. Is anybody familiar Wm Andrews bottles or have any history of the brewery?

Thanx in advance, E

madpaddla

Reaction score
E..... Great bottle those squats are huh? I just love em, crude, small, letters on the back. Super nice. Regarding scarcity I just know from looking for them that I dont think it is that scarce. But as with all bottles the color makes a difference. If you had a pic that would be great. Once again I'm with ya and absolutley love the squats. Can't wait to see a pic.
Madpaddla

cookie

Reaction score
Welcome- could you post a picture..thanks-John

E

Reaction score
Do I detect a note of sarcasm? Yes I am lame/lazy = but the way my home computer/digital camera (East German surplus) is set up I am better off taking photos with disposable camera, developing them at CVS, taking photos into work to scan, and finally posting on this wonderful site.

I have been able to find alot of listings for "J. Andrews" Philly bottles but no "Wm Andrews" bottles yet, that said I do not think its an overly rare bottle: the collector I bought it from is pretty savvy - I think I paid a fair price.

I will do photo session and post pics of recent digs/purchases soon, have found a couple pretty nice ponies in recent weeks. E

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky