Worst day of my life...Heartbreaker city

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I Thought Dewfus would answer that question, but after making 5 post a day he seems to have suddenly gone AWOL/MIA????
IMG_20200409_123831.jpg
Lost
Answers to name
Loves old bottles
If found please contact antique-bottles.net
Seriously, i hope your okay Dewfus and i sure hope you have a good sence of humor. LOL?

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I can kind of relate. Not a bottle I'd found myself, but years and years ago, I was taking a really nice milk glass bottle to be identified and assessed, and I dropped it on the sidewalk, shattering it. That was 35 years ago, and I still mourn that bottle... (Can't find one like it anywhere online, so I think it was pretty unique... )
That's glass for you. I am sorry you lost an irreplacable milk bottle. Do you remember the name of the dairy? Do not mean to bring back bad memories. Just maybe someone has the one you broke for sale? And i also love a happy ending.

LalaGirl

Reaction score
That's glass for you. I am sorry you lost an irreplacable milk bottle. Do you remember the name of the dairy? Do not mean to bring back bad memories. Just maybe someone has the one you broke for sale? And i also love a happy ending.
It was milk glass, not a dairy bottle. It was opaque white, tall, and square. I don't remember what kind of rim it had, but I seem to recall a pontil of some kind.

LalaGirl

Reaction score
It was milk glass, not a dairy bottle. It was opaque white, tall, and square. I don't remember what kind of rim it had, but I seem to recall a pontil of some kind.
Oh, and I would love to find another and buy it, but I haven't seen one like it anywhere. Oh, and now I'm thinking it was a rectangular bottle with a round neck. Not sure anymore, though. That was a LONG time ago, and I don't think about it all the time.
Thanks for caring!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Oh, and I would love to find another and buy it, but I haven't seen one like it anywhere. Oh, and now I'm thinking it was a rectangular bottle with a round neck. Not sure anymore, though. That was a LONG time ago, and I don't think about it all the time.
Thanks for caring!
What good are we if we didn't care about each other. I will look around and see what i can come up with. ROBBYBOBBY64

LalaGirl

Reaction score
What good are we if we didn't care about each other. I will look around and see what i can come up with. ROBBYBOBBY64
That's very sweet of you! I went looking again, so I could show you what I vaguely recall about it, and actually found something like it. (I think... My memory is so muddled now...) It was blank, though - no words or emblems...

LalaGirl

Reaction score
Another site with a milk glass bottle mentioned swirls, and I kind of remember mine having that, too.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi