worth the price?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

goaliewb

Reaction score
Saw an ad for some old uncleaned, unidentified bottles (pic below). would you pay $25? 20? for what you see in pic? bottles kijiji.JPG

RCO

Reaction score
was there something in the mix you specifically wanted ? otherwise I don't really see anything there ,at least not that I collect personally

the bottle on the bottom right appears to have writing on it but I can't make out what its for

shotdwn

Reaction score
I personally would save my money and use it on better bottles. I agree with RCO, not much there worth buying.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Only bottle I see there that could be worth buying is the purple one in the lower right, and I can't tell what it is so no idea of value. The other bottles I wouldn't take even if they were free, they're just standard slicks of the type you can find hundreds of in the forest.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score

goaliewb

Reaction score
thanks for the replies!
I will pass on them haha! or maybe go see what else they have, see if anything embossed and interesting hehe.

Yes those apothecary bottles do look interesting CB! Unfortunately im nowhere near there haha

WesternPA-collector

Reaction score
The amethyst is nice, that's about all. Always find it funny when people are too lazy to even clean their bottles before trying to sell them.

American

Reaction score
That looks like the typical antique mall grouping of "old" bottles that belong in a recycling bin instead of a store.

sandchip

Reaction score
Save your money to spend on one good bottle at a time and you'll end up with a collection you can be far more proud of. Just my philosophy. To each their own.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger