Would you buy it?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I wouldn't but just because of lack of interest and money. The bottle I think is correct.If it's not then Tim (I think that's Tim) is disappointing me.[:eek:]

LisaTammy

Reaction score
Really? I was reading a ton of stuff about Coke last night because I found my first straight side Coke yesterday. An article I read said any yellow bottles were irradiated. Hmmm back to square one. By the way my coke SS was broken I found almost all the pieces and taped it up to get a good view of it, then threw it out in disgust lol.Lisa

LisaTammy

Reaction score
Now I feel foolish. Is this considered an off colored Amber then? I have so much to learn sometimes I feel like an imposter in this hobby. LOL.Lisa

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
We all make mistakes. I thought my milk bottle was hand-tooled. Click here to see what is really the case. But, to answer your question, I'd give them five bucks for it. [:D]
I'm sorry about your finding only one S.S. Coca-Cola--and not intact. Only one of three I found in the lake in as many hours was undamaged. Do you happen to have a photo?

LisaTammy

Reaction score
Will do bear!!! I didn't know it actually was Tim's bottle up for sale jeeeeezzzzz. Bear I do have a weird bottle for you to think about. It clear, 7 oz. and ribbed horizontally all the way up. It is embossed in small letters seven-up. On the bottom it says Iron Mountain MI. I know it's real. I dug it out of the ground myself years ago when I wasn't even in this hobby and we were just kicking around my great grandpa's old farm. I really enjoy that it is so unusual even though it does have a crack.Lisa

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
There's a member here from Iron Mountain, I do believe. Funny thing is, we have no Mountains here.
Let's see some photographs!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu