WOW!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
If you use the ebay shipping labels, you can print the label right at home. It draws the money straight from your paypal and you get a discount and free tracking and delivery confirmation when using priority mail. You can also set up free pickup of packages right off your doorstep by going to the usps website. If you pack up the item once you see it's going to sell, print the label the day you get payment, and set up pickup at the same time, it's pretty darn easy to get the package out the next day or two. That is if your not too rural. 10 days for shipping is ridiculous. It's just too easy to get it out quickly.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: CanYaDigIt

If you use the ebay shipping labels, you can print the label right at home. It draws the money straight from your paypal and you get a discount and free tracking and delivery confirmation when using priority mail. You can also set up free pickup of packages right off your doorstep by going to the usps website. If you pack up the item once you see it's going to sell, print the label the day you get payment, and set up pickup at the same time, it's pretty darn easy to get the package out the next day or two. That is if your not too rural. 10 days for shipping is ridiculous. It's just too easy to get it out quickly.
I agree, I just bought a scale that weighs up to 55lbs. on Ebay just for this reason, with shipping the cost was $16. I'll make that up in a couple of months by shipping this way...

bottlekid76

Reaction score
Doing it that way does make the most sense Aaron, and I can see how you can ship much quicker that way. I've never used the ebay printed label method yet but should start soon. [;)]

This will work good for those with printers at home anyhow!

~Tim

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac