Wright’s Dairy Farm ISO

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

vll970

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am trying to find a bottle from Wright’s Dairy Farm in North Smithfield, RI. Would anyone happen to have one for sale? I can’t seem to find any examples of one either though the farm has been around since 1914.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roy

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am trying to find a bottle from Wright’s Dairy Farm in North Smithfield, RI. Would anyone happen to have one for sale? I can’t seem to find any examples of one either though the farm has been around since 1914.

Thank you

Hello vll970,
I spent a considerable amount of time trying to find anything of value pertaining to a milk bottle from Wright's Dairy Farm.
Sorry to say it but I couldn't find one of their bottles anywhere except for in a picture on their own website. I have attached a photo.
I grew up on a small farm run basically by one person, my father. He would put the milk in cans and drive the cans to a local dairy to be processed and put in bottles I believe with their name on them, so we never had a bottle with our name on it.
I would have to wonder if Wright's may have done something like this also.
In my internet journey I ran across a RI Milk Bottle Collectors Club. If you are not already involved with them I think that is where I would start.
Good luck. Roy

Roy

Reaction score
Hello vll970,
I spent a considerable amount of time trying to find anything of value pertaining to a milk bottle from Wright's Dairy Farm.
Sorry to say it but I couldn't find one of their bottles anywhere except for in a picture on their own website. I have attached a photo.
I grew up on a small farm run basically by one person, my father. He would put the milk in cans and drive the cans to a local dairy to be processed and put in bottles I believe with their name on them, so we never had a bottle with our name on it.
I would have to wonder if Wright's may have done something like this also.
In my internet journey I ran across a RI Milk Bottle Collectors Club. If you are not already involved with them I think that is where I would start.
Good luck. Roy
For some reason the picture with the bottle didn't send, I will send it again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221104-160909_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20221104-160909_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 64

vll970

Reaction score
For some reason the picture with the bottle didn't send, I will send it again.

Thank you so much for trying! I wanted it as a gift for someone who lives very close to the farm and I searched for hours myself

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora