wtb blob top / hutch mouth pieces.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

procut

Reaction score
We all come across lots of broken finds before we get to that one bottle we take home. I am looking to purchase broken mouth pieces from blobs and hutches in various colors , preferably in good shape without cracks or chips. Please let me know what you got. Mahalo,Jay

procut

Reaction score
I do a lot of volunteering on my free time and teach kids art and crafts. The next few months we will be working with vintage materials. The mouth pieces will be used in many different types of crafts. All pieces of art must be created using ONLY antique and vintage materials. At the end of September , each child will have the opportunity to display , describe their piece in front of an audience and put it up for auction. The catch is that each child MUST know every single piece used in their piece of art , describe what era it came from , what it was used for , possibly how it was made , why they chose that particular item to use etc etc etc!

2find4me

Reaction score
I can get a lot of mouth shard pieces but they do have sharp edges that will easily cut you if your not careful.

procut

Reaction score
I'd love to see pictures of what you can get your hands on and a price you would want for it. Thanks a lot , appreciate the response!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp