WTB: Product of HR Nicholson bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Milihfra

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am looking for a bottle like this pictured below, can be from any city. I know others are looking for Nichol Kola so if you have those, talk to them over me for now. However, if you have anything similar to this, please don't hesitate to drop me a line!

Thanks for the help,
Frank

Attachments

• 36A55AC8-B1A6-4FDB-8427-C7A5F5DB7F14.jpeg
    36A55AC8-B1A6-4FDB-8427-C7A5F5DB7F14.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 78

Roy

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am looking for a bottle like this pictured below, can be from any city. I know others are looking for Nichol Kola so if you have those, talk to them over me for now. However, if you have anything similar to this, please don't hesitate to drop me a line!

Thanks for the help,
Frank
Hello Frank
I believe I just saw a bottle like the one you have pictured at the Little Rhody bottle show in Taunton Massachusetts last Sunday. I didn't pay much attention to it because it is not the type of bottle I collect. I have no idea who the dealer was but possibly if you contact the Little Rhody bottle club maybe they would know. I doubt this will be of any help to you but I thought I would pass it along.
Good luck in your search. Roy

Milihfra

Reaction score
Hello Frank
I believe I just saw a bottle like the one you have pictured at the Little Rhody bottle show in Taunton Massachusetts last Sunday. I didn't pay much attention to it because it is not the type of bottle I collect. I have no idea who the dealer was but possibly if you contact the Little Rhody bottle club maybe they would know. I doubt this will be of any help to you but I thought I would pass it along.
Good luck in your search. Roy
Thank you very much, I appreciate the help. I will reach out!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora