WTB WTB Trenton & Salem NJ IP squats

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ShelbyVaughan

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I moved to North Jersey (Trenton) a few years back and have recently decided to expand my squat collection. I’m looking for any uncommon Trenton squats, pontiled or not. I’ve got the Morton’s & Richardson’s which seem to be everywhere… And would like to buy / trade for some new glass. I’m also seeking anything pontiled from Salem NJ, especially an unrepaired Cattell. Yes, I realize Trenton is CNJ, but I’m from SJ, so Trenton is considered North Jersey to us. :)

Many thanks!!

Shelby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old man digger

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I moved to North Jersey (Trenton) a few years back and have recently decided to expand my squat collection. I’m looking for any uncommon Trenton squats, pontiled or not. I’ve got the Morton’s & Richardson’s which seem to be everywhere… And would like to buy / trade for some new glass. I’m also seeking anything pontiled from Salem NJ, especially an unrepaired Cattell. Yes, I realize Trenton is CNJ, but I’m from SJ, so Trenton is considered North Jersey to us. :)

Many thanks!!

Shelby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you interested in any bottles from Freehold?

Old man digger

Reaction score
Are you interested in any bottles from Freehold?
Also I consider Trenton as about as far west in N.J. as you can get. I grew up in Belmar on the coast/shore, which ever you prefer and have bottles from that part of JUEZZY too.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18