WTT or WTB Orange Crush Bottle Caps

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Lancejo

Reaction score
Hello everyone I know this group is for soda bottle collectors however wasn’t sure if any of you happen to also be bottle cap collectors? I am a young collector and just got back into collecting. I collect any/all Crush soda bottle caps from any country/region and try to stick to buying ones that are in good-excellent condition only. I am interested in any Crush soda caps that are from the early 1900s-1940s. I am interested in any orange, lemon, grape, lime, O-C, ward’s, crushy mascot, or any other Crush series caps I am forgetting. If any of you have any nice ones that you would be willing to sell/trade please shoot me an email to Lancejordan0@gmail.com or just comment on my post. To be clear, I am interested in singles, a few, or potentially a full collection. Lastly, if you know of anyone that is a big time Crush soda cap collector that you think may be willing to sell/trade please share my email with them so they are able to reach out and contact me directly.

Thank you everyone!!!

-Lance

mrosman

Reaction score
Welcome Lance.... I have written the only book on Orange Crush bottles and do have a full chapter on the crown caps of Orange Crush. Although not complete, its a good start for you - perhaps a copy of my book would help... I enclose pictures of the beginning of that chapter and a little sample picture.... best of luck. Michael

Attachments

• Cover-3rd..png
    Cover-3rd..png
    416.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 1.20.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 1.20.49 PM.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 1.21.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 1.21.29 PM.png
    262.2 KB · Views: 106

Latest posts

Members online