Ya hate to see it

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

willong

Reaction score
Lot of sick people out there Leon.
That is why, despite how strongly I feel about some issues, I never put bumper stickers or decals on any of my vehicles that might indicate an affiliation or political viewpoint. Hell, an out-of-state license plate or even the mere make and model of one's vehicle is enough to trigger some idiots these days. I also try to be aware of what is visible through the windows of my parked truck--I'd hate to return to vehicle parked at the trailhead after a tiring backpack only to find tires slashed by some ass.

Mailman1960

Reaction score
That is why, despite how strongly I feel about some issues, I never put bumper stickers or decals on any of my vehicles that might indicate an affiliation or political viewpoint. Hell, an out-of-state license plate or even the mere make and model of one's vehicle is enough to trigger some idiots these days. I also try to be aware of what is visible through the windows of my parked truck--I'd hate to return to vehicle parked at the trailhead after a tiring backpack only to find tires slashed by some ass.
I spent eight years in the military, it's sad that this country has turned into a place where you can express your view. Used to be the Cornerstone of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I had tree blobs sent to me in a bubble pack. Each was rolled up in a bubble pack but that was not enough. All the bubbles were mostly popped. Amazingly all the bottles survived.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Mailman1960

Reaction score
I had tree blobs sent to me in a bubble pack. Each was rolled up in a bubble pack but that was not enough. All the bubbles were mostly popped. Amazingly all the bottles survived.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
I think you were very lucky, putting a round bottle in bubble pack, well it survived. The med. Type one no problem, a round one I would a box. That's just me.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I think you were very lucky, putting a round bottle in bubble pack, well it survived. The med. Type one no problem, a round one I would a box. That's just me.
It was sent to me like this. I would never sent a bottle in a bag. That is just asking for trouble.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

mctaggart67

Reaction score
Most of my hundreds and hundreds of shipping experiences have been good. Two notable failures though. One guy was too lazy to find a big enough box and let the neck of a quart soda stick out the top (well, it was covered by the box's flap). Needless to say, the neck didn't survive. More recently, Holabird Auctions sent two hutches, unwrapped in a box. Both bottles were basically crushed glass by the time they made it to me. One hutch was common, but the other one was rare. To his credit, Holabird refunded everything. I've also had a number of bottles mailed to me in plain (unpadded) envelopes and they made it just fine, perplexing and lucky as that is.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu