Yesterday's Construction Site Finds.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Leon do you still have a picture of those hutches.?

Yes, That was maybe 2 years ago. Far from the 1st time I've dig a Cobalt grouppic180.jpgLeoninbluehutchhole.jpgcleanedgroup.jpg Blue Hutch. LEON.

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
You 2 guys crack me up the way you talk to each other. Reminds me of the way me and a good friend used to talk to each other. Anyway, that one bottle does look like a milk Leon. I have a black (actually green) bottle like yours, possible identical. Has the same embossing on the bottom. I dug mine in a privy that dated 1875 - 1895. The bottle was in the lower half

hemihampton

Reaction score
Yeah, most black glass I've dug are not actually black when held up to the light. Mine is a very very dark green. Probably the same as yours. I went by this Construction site today & I think we can stick a fork in, It's done due to progress unfortunately. LEON.

buriedtreasuretime

Reaction score
Yeah but Marbles come in 2 different size's. The average usual smaller size & then the bigger size. Yours is like the bigger size pictured on left. Yes, we should go back next weekend, maybe they will start digging in back? LEON.View attachment 172313

Wow, what a great glory hole of treasure. You must be tickled to the core! That cobalt Zuber is amazing as is the large ceramic blue shooter marble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buriedtreasuretime

Reaction score

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu