Your best bottle photo's

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Screwtop

Reaction score
Here is my flask.

DSC_1132.jpg

Something cool I thought to mention. I have a cistern on my property that is fed by a spring. The spring is said to have some of the best tasting, and purest water in Carter County Kentucky, and was reportedly used for a moon-shining operation during the 20's and 30's. Here is a pic of the water from "Boone Springs".

DSC_1148.jpg

DSC_1130.jpg

A large Bromo.

DSC_1152.jpg

Barq's rootbeer, Portsmouth Ohio. This is a personal find. I found it in a creek near Portsmouth, last year. It has an Owens date code of 1953.

slugplate

Reaction score
-
I am in the UK and photograph a lot bottles and associated items, mainly for putting
up on the UK forums where I also try a provide a little bit of the background information for each one.
-
My collection is fairly cosmopolitan with pieces from all over the world including a sub collection of US items, a few of which are shown below.

-

-

-

I use a light table for a lot of the photographs but do take some on the spur of the moment when the light is right.

-

-

-

I also construct composites which are particularly useful for showing figural bottles.

-

-

-

-

-

:)

WOW! You got some serious bottles there Wiltshire! Great pix

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Beautiful photography work. Bottles can be so camera shy and stubborn. You make it look simple...very nice.

nranderson

Double Take
Reaction score
Not particularly old but I like the way it turned out!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora