Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

YouTube digging channels

mytauntaunsbeat

Nov 20, 2019
Millville Pennsylvania
Hi all, recovering from hernia surgery so have ALOT of downtime. Can anyone recommend any good digging channels on YouTube? Im pretty fond of Adventure Archaeology and Digger Dave, but would like to find some more, especially if they are in PA.

mytauntaunsbeat

Nov 20, 2019
Millville Pennsylvania
Thanks a lot, ill check them out. Watching digging is getting me motivated to get back out when im well. This time off will help some other beat up parts of me rest and heal too, LOL, thats been the biggest factor in me not doing much digging this summer so far. Getting old sucks!

woods_walker

Jun 4, 2018
I enjoy Rocks Cousteau.
I would recommend his channel as well, this guy puts in more work than anybody out hunting treasures. Plus the variety is nice. Bottles, marbles, arrowheads, fossils, toys, street pavers. He finds it all and gives back to his subscribers with fun giveaways! Plus he has awesome pets like squirrel man who makes an appearance on almost every video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mytauntaunsbeat

Nov 20, 2019
Millville Pennsylvania
I would recommend his channel as well, this guy puts in more work than anybody out hunting treasures. Plus the variety is nice. Bottles, marbles, arrowheads, fossils, toys, street pavers. He finds it all and gives back to his subscribers with fun giveaways! Plus he has awesome pets like squirrel man who makes an appearance on almost every video.
I like his channel, i agree he does seem to put alot of work into it and he keeps anything that might be cool even if its not real valuable

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venor_Thesaurus