Southern Indiana/Louisville Kentucky

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kaatkins01

Reaction score
Im in Campbellsville KY. There are 3 dumpsites on the edge of the property where i live. It is owned by a friend so no trespassing issues. Ive found so many cool ones still have several i still need to clean. Found some that must be rare because i cant find any information on them.you can definitely come out. I been dying for a partner to dig with
Those are amazing!! I would love to come bottle dig!

Crowmofo76

YART....YodersArt
Reaction score
Looking for digging partner and/or sites to dig! New to bottle collecting and definitely want to dig for some bottles!
Any input welcome
Hello I'm Kate and I live in Peru Indiana on a 43 acher antique landfill that closed down in 1974. I moved in with my guy January of 2022 and now I have no friends or family around. So if you wanna make the trip I have soooo soooo soooo many bottle.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Im in Campbellsville KY. There are 3 dumpsites on the edge of the property where i live. It is owned by a friend so no trespassing issues. Ive found so many cool ones still have several i still need to clean. Found some that must be rare because i cant find any information on them.you can definitely come out. I been dying for a partner to dig with
That's a nice Liquor Jug. Congrats, Leon.

Crowmofo76

YART....YodersArt
Reaction score
Hello I'm Kate and I live in Peru Indiana on a 43 acher antique landfill that closed down in 1974. I moved in with my guy January of 2022 and now I have no friends or family around. So if you wanna make the trip I have soooo soooo soooo many bottle.
20240227_082708.jpg
20240227_082708.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles