PI-QUALITY COKE BOTTLE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lepew62

Reaction score
Hello bottle ppl. I am new to this dump digging stuff. was suprised to find a whole forum dedicated to it. I found a dump back in this woods recently. The most interesting thing I have found is this. It is a coke bottle that is embossed with this logo. PI-QUALITY COCA COLA BOTTLING WORKS PIQUA OHIO. I live just north of Piqua so I know where that is. I was just wondering if this is a very common bottle. I have found other coke bottles in the past, but this is the first I have found with that logo. If any of ya have an idea put up a post. I am sure I will be back around. Thanks for your time.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hello lepew62,

Would either of these be your bottle : "WHITE CLEAR SMOOTH 07 3/4 NONE COCA-COLA BOTT. CO. PIQUA OHIO PIC. OF INDIAN CHIEF INSIDE SQUARE 9.7
<a HREF="http://ca-yd.com/images/bottles/aclcoll/SN20022288.jpg"><font size="2" color="green"><b># 20022288:</b></font></a> <pre> PI=QUA=LITY 07 OZ. WHITE CLEAR W/TEXT. 07 3/4 NONE COCA-COLA BOTT. CO. PIQUA OHIO PIC. OF INDIAN'S HEAD 8.6
<a HREF="http://ca-yd.com/images/bottles/aclcoll/SN91021598.jpg" These were foundhere. There's a picture of one here Pi=Qua=lity

lepew62

Reaction score
Mine is just a clear 6 oz botttle. No pictures or other markings other than the embossed logo. very bottom of the bottle is octagon maybe 1/4" then it goes to a regular rounded shape. Bottom of bottle is marked LB. I wish I could get a picture up. When I try to upload the file is too big. I do not know how to reduce file size, might have to get my 4 yr old neice to show me lol. I will get the file size thing figured out. I know with bottles, and the variety out there, it is hard to get a visual with just a description. Thanks for getting back to me.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn