Lifetime collection for sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

coreya

Reaction score
EntireMason Jar collection for sale, Over 400 +++ masons pat, ball perfectmason, improved, odd names, go withs etc etc. (over 70 masons patent ½ gallons,quarts & midget pints) All different (there are some sets of jars from thesame molds including a set of 6 # 216 atlas made ball jars). There are quite afew of rare jars of which very few exist. I am in the central Florida area andwill entertain reasonable offers for the whole lot.
Ialso have numerous milks, crocks, pharmacy bottles & odd stuff that arebeing sold separately.
These are being sold to save my family the trouble of selling after my illness runs its course and I do not have the time to part the collection out.
Please contact me for photos and a time to see.

deenodean

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your illness !! To bad you must sell !! Your knowledge and imput on this site is well appreciated!
Looks like an impressive collection.
Your private message mode is off.
Do you have any Canadian jars for sale ?
Thx.

coreya

Reaction score
Thanks for your concern, I've turned private message on. I do have some Canadian jars (a couple dozen or so) but would like to sell the whole collection at one time.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Being in complete denial at the prospect of losing another great member and being in unable to accept that. NO!
....but if it's as bad as it sounds, educate your family now!

Canadacan

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear that, hope you find the right home for your collection...one that appreciates the dedication you put into it!....... God bless.

2find4me

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your illness. I would be interested in buying any bottle from Florida.

coreya

Reaction score
Trog, I'm unable to respond to your Pm as yours is not turned on to receive from members. But I don't have and pot lids anyway. Thanks

TROG

Reaction score
Hi Coreya,

Thank You for your reply and did not know that I couldn,t receive P M s and must be the default when the site was upgraded

David

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger