New Western Glass House Reference Book

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Lordbud

Reaction score
I'd love to be able to afford this no doubt indispensable work but the price tag is just too steep for me with the Auburn show coming up. Gotta save my extra ducats for bottles. I understand that you are simply charging enough to cover costs and if I had just gotten my tax refund I'd have reserved a copy.

westernglassaddict

Reaction score
I for one am very excited to read this amazing reference book! The years of exhausting research, and Warren's "only the facts" mindset contribute to this invaluable material. $100 is alot for a book but this is no ordinary "thrown together" work, with more conjecture, and fantasy than true information. Almost every reference book ever written on Western bottles has been filled with more mis-information than correct facts. The high quality paper, photos, and binding will be a work of art in itself. I collect early Western glass, and have been looking forward to the conclusion of Warren's research along with many other Western glass collectors.

By the way, I do not get a commission, or free book by these comments ( though it would be nice:). I spent more $$$ driving to the last bottle show, and food, hotel, etc. I will of course keep doing that, but at $100, when they are gone, they will be gone. Is the cost high? Yes. Is the value high? Definitely!

Westernglassaddict

westernbittersnut

Reaction score
The book has gone to the printer and will be at the bindery shop afterwards. Expected delivery to me will be around November 22nd or so. I received requests from individuals for 110 copies and 4 requests from Historical institutions for their archives. A total of 114 books will be printed and I will be delivering them to the purchasers at the Auburn bottle show on December 3rd & 4th.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator