Rome, GA. Feb. 6th, 2010

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

logueb

Reaction score
Jamie, I was hoping to make this one this year, but it's looking doubtful. I was planning on setting up a table, but couldn't get the schedule worked out for Friday evening set-up.. The Show is now sold out, so that's out of the question for a Saturday morning set-up. We keep the grandkids on the week-end so the son can work. Hate to make him re-arrange his schedule, and the wife and I really enjoy the time spent with those little twins. Maybe next year.

glass man

Reaction score
WELL IT GOES THE WAY IT GOES!! I UNDERSTAND. LIFE GETS IN THE WAY OF WHAT WE WANNA DO SOMETIMES.

PAT IS THAT A YES YOU ARE COMING?

ITS A LOT LIKE THAT ROUND MY HOUSE TOO! [8D] JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: logueb

Jamie, I was hoping to make this one this year, but it's looking doubtful. I was planning on setting up a table, but couldn't get the schedule worked out for Friday evening set-up.. The Show is now sold out, so that's out of the question for a Saturday morning set-up.  We keep the grandkids on the week-end so the son can work.  Hate to make him re-arrange his schedule, and the wife and I really enjoy the time spent with those little twins.  Maybe next year.

HEY BRING THE KIDS!! THEY ARE ALLOWED!

logueb

Reaction score
HEY BRING THE KIDS!! THEY ARE ALLOWED

NOT AROUND GLASS!!!!!!!! These 4 years olds love to touch everything in sight!!!

If by some outside chance I am able to make it Saturday Morning, should I bring some of the sodas? Could they squeeze someone in at the last minute? I know that most shows have bans on selling if you are not registered. Just a thought.

glass man

Reaction score
HA HA![:D] I UNDERSTAND THAT! I GOT A LITTLE NEWPHEW THAT IS SO FAST THE DAMAGE COULD NOT BE TABULATED FAST ENOUGH AS THE GLASS WOULD FLY!!! JAMIE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2