Wood bottle model-Clear Springs Pop Shop, Vancouver B.C.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
The only opportunity in my collecting years to ad a wood model to the collection! It matches up to the Vancouver Clear Springs Pop Shop bottle that came in clear and green. I believe it's also the same one for Renfrew Bottling Works, Ontario.

FB_IMG_1713315257643.jpg
FB_IMG_1713313412941.jpg

Last edited:

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
That's really cool! I found this image of bottles from the other Pop Shoppe, and they used both of those designs. I wonder if these wooden models originated with them - did you get them from the same place? I don't remember seeing anyone else using that diamond design before. I know MacDonald's of North Bay used the other design, and I feel like I've seen it used by several other bottlers as well.
1713324630931.png

Canadacan

Reaction score
That's really cool! I found this image of bottles from the other Pop Shoppe, and they used both of those designs. I wonder if these wooden models originated with them - did you get them from the same place? I don't remember seeing anyone else using that diamond design before. I know MacDonald's of North Bay used the other design, and I feel like I've seen it used by several other bottlers as well.
Thanks...this got the ball rolling, could not for the life of me place the diamond one, which I have in clear and green, but I don't have the brick pattern. The diamond pattern may have been exclusively for Pop Shoppe, there is apparently a quart with diamonds too.
So from a friend he showed me the following in the brick pattern.
Temagami Dry
Woodstock
Renfrew
Macdonald's
Rideau
MacLean's
Peerless

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads