Philly area digging party!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hed11877

Reaction score
Hello, are any of you in the philly area? If so I would like to get a digging party together and dig the heck out of some old dumps. I have one in my town that we can use, It would be nice if other people could offer up their dumps for another group dig. Let me know, I got 3 people so far.

DiggerDave21

Reaction score
I would love to dig with u. It would have to be pretty soon since I leave for boot camp Easter Monday. I'm from Deleware County and know of a few dumps around there.

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey David, Good luck to ya and if you enjoy basic your freakin weird dude.[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Aim straight, shoot well.

jesster64

Reaction score
Ahhh boot camp. I went in 167 pounds and came out 149.
I remember when we had duck for christmas dinner. We ducked into the cafeteria and ducked right back out.
One piece of advice, write your friends a lot, their return letters help keep you sane. Except if you have a wise** friend who thinks its funny to send you soap on a rope. That little stunt cost me about 1000 pushups.

hed11877

Reaction score
I'm in Bucks county, in Bristol to be exact. The dump I dig is a turn of the century dump, I've found blobs,milks and phamacy bottles and tons of others. What branch are you joining? I joined the Navy in 97 and got out in 05, its a good time. As far as the diggin party lets do it befroe you go. I would like to do it on a saturday so we can drink while digging, ( hey I like beer ). Let me know a good weekend for you. How old is your dump?

bottlediger

Reaction score
Good luck with Basic and AIT! Best of luck to you, you crazy digger

Digger Ry

Wilkie

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: soccpacker

I would love to dig with u. It would have to be pretty soon since I leave for boot camp Easter Monday. I'm from Deleware County and know of a few dumps around there.
David, WAY TO GO! THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I'm retired Navy and I have a son in Rota, Spain serving in the Navy. Our military is the best in the world and I'm proud of all our young men who are volunteering to serve for us. Thank you again. What branch are you joining?

I wish we could get some digging party's together in Northern California. The diggers I know personally like to keep their locations a secret, whenever I find a spot though I say the more the merrier. The friendships to me are more important then the bottles, the bottles are a nice benefit but the friendships are priceless.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler