U7P Bottle with 7 bubbles And 1942 8 Bubbles?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bamascavenger

Reaction score
First here is a 1942? Bottle, dated from sellers info of the number 3 to the left of owens symbol and number 2 to the right. cannot be 1932 as acl's did not exist and not 1952 as bubbles and swim girl and rear phrases do not match. Just how many different variations can there possibly be out there? here is that link first and then the U 7 P http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310058385457&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

http://cgi.ebay.com/1930s-Very-Clean-7-Up-bottle-with-original-cap-SD-CA_W0QQitemZ320264422637QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320264422637&_trkparms=72%3A552%7C39%3A1%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14Here is a link to ebay for a green U 7 P EMBOSSED bottle but, It only has 7 bubbles. It was told or known that 8 bubbles were the main stay until 1941 or so? The U 7 P was a 1937 bottle by Howdy until 1938 they changed to 7UP?
Kathy, Can we add this to another 7up in an upcoming Fizz? I have spoke with Bill Lockhart on this one too. This could be another variation unknown till now? Will wait and see what Bill says. Has anyone else seen a U 7 P Embossed neck with only 7 bubbles? I have not and yes Pat, I need this one too for my collection, you nut! LOL! Sorry for being such an A zz!!! I cannot see the trees for the forrest at times. I now know your sense of humor and will take it as it comes. But, Just how much rope would you bring? I have plenty.....but before the lynching....can we have a BBQ and a few brews?
Later, Taters!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
No problem and glad that's over don't need anyone po'ed at me. It is hemp rope is'nt it? Yellow BBQ is a must for a lynching. It'll be my first. Can ya belive 48 years in the South and never a Klan meeting either. Wonder what I missed? It must be "Redstone" he going to be an instructor for EOD. Till then Pat

thesodafizz

Reaction score
Yep, we can most probably add this to the list. If you have sent it to Bill, he'll do that with the follow-up I am sure he is planning for the Fizz. If he doesn't, I will.

I am like you - just how many can there be. I had always thought, with the major brands, there wasn't much difference, especially with the 7up bottles, but now I can't say that. All this just makes it interesting, doesn't it.

Keep the info coming.....

K

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese