"AA" liquor bottle!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glopf43

Reaction score
Hey all, Here's another post~prohibition I've dug recently. It's embossed with "AA" [&:]. Just a little ironic, don't you think [;)]? I wonder if it's from the 'twelve steps bottling company' lol [:D]!

Ki17953.jpg

Attachments

• Ki17953.jpg
    Ki17953.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 298

Rockfish

Reaction score
G,
I must have 70 flasks now, and about that many taller, same period bottles. None of them are as cool as this.
I was a bad girl and bid on Ebay. $8.00, old coca-cola bottling co. with an Indian head embossed from Mo. I'll post a pic when it comes, it is the first and hopefully only bottle I will get suckered into buying. I like the Indian stuff and so does hubby.
The house pics were in NC, but I am in Danville. I took them on the way home from the beach, near the swamp. I haven't heard of the GIS, or whatever you said. Maybe you can educate me?
Lis-
Pics aren't loading tonight...must have a server down, or that wind storm effected my computer?

Slappy_Kincaid

Reaction score
OH FINALLY!! I've been scouring the internet for info on this bottle, and where do I finally find it but the same message board I just joined yesterday. This site is one stop shoppin'! That is one of the bottles I found. My only non-soda bottle. When is it from? Is it worth anything? (I read somewhere that screw-top bottles are pretty much worthless, and this one has a screw-on top.) :(
If it helps, the bottom says
D9
56 (I) 56
M-162C

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese