!850s privy dug today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Lordbud

Reaction score
I actually enjoyed Cordilleran's observations on our so-called society. He might want to consider his own blog in fact. I was finally able to join the other site antiquebottlediggers.com after finding the elusive "anti-bot code" buried down in the index -- and even read the original post there about this sad little unembossed 1850s pit.[8D] I'd love to dig an ancient privy like that one myself. [;)] Of course this past weekend I got skunked up in the City when the hole started filling with water 9 feet below street level. And then to top it off we had permission on two adjacent Oakland Victorians: one had "do not disturb" landscaping all across the back property line, and the other had a 1910s two-story barn built across the back property line completely covering the area.

photolitherland

Reaction score
All you have to do to post full size images is just use the html

And you can post all the full sized images you want on one page. Just upload your photos to flickr and then take the take and put it inside the brackets. Thought it might help since it comes up all the time on this forum about how to post more than one photo per post.

Like so

3745346572_35d2e33983_o.jpg

3744155045_d1d47cfeda_o.jpg

beendiggin

Reaction score
Hey Cord, I like your posts. A little mental gymnastics is always appreciated, regardless of the content. Just my opinion.

By the way great digs!!! Wish I was having half as much luck!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen