Somerworth NH Bottle show Powwow? Oct/Nov?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
Hi, I'm just putting this out there. Last fall I put together an impromptu get together. I charged something for sales tables for anyone who wanted to set up and sell, and no charge if you just wanted to set up and lay out your shards or dug bottles just for show and tell and bottle yakking.

It was a very fun and relaxing day for me, and I think others as well. I may do it again in Oct/Nov depending on the hall availability if I get similar interest this year. I was thinking I may advertise it to the public as an Antiques Flea market open to the public, and maybe we can sell some of out Foss extract bottles to some soccer moms :)

Lemme know here on this post if you might be interested!
Bram

RedGinger

Reaction score
That sounds great. I have that new car we've been wanting to take somewhere. I'll see if we can swing it. I'd love to go.

riverdiver

Reaction score
You can count me in Bram!
It sounds alot like Donny Stevens 'Diver Introductions' show he used to have every year at Yokens. I like the idea of it catering to bottle people but I respect the need for income and who knows who will come out of the woodwork...

Sam_MaineBottles

Reaction score
Sounds great, Bram, I really enjoyed last year's get-together and would like to see it continue - there aren't enough opportunities here in the Northeast to meet and talk and gawk bottles.

-Sam

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis