Dove Sei Mio Amico

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Has anybody besides myself noticed how dull it is here w/out Mr. Lobey making his daily observations and comments?

Sorry he's not Caspar Milquetoast, and who would want him to be?

Let's see who wants the man back again like he's been for the past 5 years.

I don't want him singing this song how bout you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x78Fm4CMWQ

Richard get yer ass back here. I miss ya.

Who else?

RedGinger

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah I agree, but that video is pretty bad [:D][:D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Yeah Lobe, stop being so quiet.. I haven't had a decent insult thrown at me here in months!![;)]

ajohn

Reaction score
Yah Lobes!
You don't want the likes of a guy like me to try to start throwing "wit"around here[:mad:]
It ain't that I'm not witty,it's the "quick" part that I have a problem with!I'm always a day or two behind.It's sad dude.

ktbi

Reaction score
Lobey is still with us...Thank you for the package Lobey - it came in yesterday. I'm anxious to get started. For others - he sent some bottle stoppers and two bottles with stoppers. I'm working on a stopper display and will post pics when done....Thanks again....Ron

glass man

Reaction score
I HAVE MISSED LOBES AND RICK MAN BIG TIME WITH OUT JUST THEM TWO THIS PLACE IS LIKE IT HAS HAD A LOBO-OTOMY! PEOPLE GRIPE BOUT HOW ALL SHOULD BE MORE "GENTLE" HERE,WELL HUMBUG! YOU TWO GET YOUR FUNNY ASSES BACK!

HEY WITHOUT SOME FIREWORKS ROUND HERE THIS PLACE WILL DRY UP! NO SOUL LEFT! LOVE BOTTLES,BUT LOVE PERSONALITIES TOO. HEY I GOT BOOKS CONECTIONS ETC,BUT I LEARN MORE ON HERE AND HAVE FUN DOING IT! SO WE GET OUT OF SORTS SOME TIMES? FUN I SAY IT IS,OTHER WISE.I GOT A BLOB TOP AMBER PIECE OF BLA BLA. THAT IS NICE,BUT GETS BORING!

I KNOW RICK IS OFF TO SOME OTHER PLACE CAUSE OF MEANESS ON HERE,CAN'T BLAME HIM CAUSE ANY WAY YOU FART ON HERE IT "OFFENDS" SOMEBODY.WELL I RATHER BE OFFENDED THEN BORED,

LOBES,RICK COME BACK MORE OR ELSE,I WILL FIND WHERE YOU LIVE KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR AND....SHOOT YOU......A BIG PEACE SIGN![:)]

JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
I'm not Glen Beck after all

IF YOU WAS THAT WOULD BE WILD!![8D]

NO YOU ARE MORE THE JOE PYNE TYPE! [IF ANY BODY REMEMBERS HIM.] I USED TO LOVE TO WATCH HIM.

I KNEW LESTER MADDOX WAS GONNA WALK OFF WHEN I HEARD HE WAS A "GUEST"! LESTER GOV. OF GA. DID NOT LET ME DOWN COURSE OLE LESTER WALKED OFF EVERY SHOW HE WAS ON I THINK INCLUDING CARSONS,HE WAS A ZELL MILLER TYPE,BUT INSTEAD OF DUALING HE WOULD GET RED IN THE FACE AND WALK OFF TO THE CLAPPING OF THE CROWD. DAMN WE HAVE SOME WEIRD GOV. IN GA.

JOE PYNE GAVE NOBODY SLACK:RIGHT,LEFT,BIRCHER,PREACHER,TEACHER,COMMIE,ALL AMERICAN EAGLE SCOUT, IT DIDN'T MATTER TO GOOD OLE JOE THEY WAS GONNA CATCH HELL AT SOME POINT,IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF WHEN! WISH THEY WOULD RERUN HIS OLD SHOWS HE WAS FUNNY! NOBODY I CAN REMEMBER COULD KEEP THEIR COOL AROUND HIM![:D][:D][:D] AH THE GOOD OLE "IF IT OFFENDS YOU,GOOD DAYS! THAT IS WHAT IT IS ABOUT!! JIMI

glass man

Reaction score
Lobey, Nina here. Just wanted to chime in and let you know how much I like you and your humor. I too miss reading your thoughts on here. I miss Rick too. Sorry to hear you've been feeling down. We can't have that. Fix you a shot or two of tequilla, howl at the moon, and get yourself back here with the rest of us nots.
Peace

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis