RARE HUTCH FINALLY CAPTURED !!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
heres 1 i just won on ebay !! i had been looking for 3 years for this bottle and finally found it. very elusive hutch for me. some casewear but no damage. the chase is over LOL whosyer !!

Nl29949.jpg

Attachments

• Nl29949.jpg
    Nl29949.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 109

dshaneb

Reaction score
Very nice. [:D] What's the story behind your want for this particular bottle? Just wondering.

Shane

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
SHANE, w.f. ritzman was an early soda bottler in my neck of the woods. he first started in business with a feller named KUNZ(bottle on left) the kunz and ritzman hutchs are pretty easy to get. ive also heard of a blob embossed kunz and ritzman never seen it though then ritzman went into business by himself with ahutch embossed w.f. ritzman the one i just bought on ebay. there are very few of these known. then ritzman had a machine made crown top (bottle on right) these are almost non existent a very good bottle friend of mine just walked up and handed me that one. i found out later he paid $25 for it at auction after ritzman went out of the soda business he went into milk u have probably seen the ritzman dairy bottles they are pretty common a few rare ones all thats left for me now is the kunz and ritzman blob hope i live long enough to get one LOL whosyer !!

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
shane, the pic is too big let me try and resize it whosyer !!

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
shane, heres the pic sorry whosyer !!

Hf98522.jpg

Picture cropped - please see Help - Using the Forum ---> Uploading a Picture - Admin

Attachments

• Hf98522.jpg
    Hf98522.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 107

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
SHANE, heres a full shot of the 2 i have whosyer !!

Nl29324.jpg

Picture reduced in size - please see Help - Using the Forum ---> Uploading a Picture - Admin

Attachments

• Nl29324.jpg
    Nl29324.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 106

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
ROGER, sorry about the size dont know what i did wrong buts its a biggun LOL whosyer !!

snapshot

Reaction score
Hey Whosyer!
I've dug up a few of those Kunz & Ritzmann hutchs in my yard, never knew that there were any "rare" ones though! I'll let you know if I come across any blobs.

dshaneb

Reaction score
That was a cool bit of history, whosyer. I'll have to keep an eye out for them on ebay and let you know if I come across one.

Shane

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler