Happy birthday Steve

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
♪♫ Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you..
You cluck like a chicken, and you fly like one, too! ♫♪

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Happy Birthday Sewellbottleman! (Couldn't resist Steve, that's who I think of you as)....
m16.gif
I'm glad your back amongst us! Joe

P.S. Happy birthday Rockhounder55 too! J.B.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Thanks evryone its really appreciated.I had a whale of a day.Up at 5 am out the door at 5:45 on the job site 6:00.Installed a new data network,
,put in new telephones,trained the bank staff on the new phones,left there at 12:30 no breakfast or lunch.Onto the next job home by 3:30 deliver my sons
ice hockey equipment to him for practice and a game.Came home and my 18 year old daughter said hey dad I think the toilet in the downstairs is not flushing she was right neither was the upstairs one or any drain for that matter, my plumbing had a heart attack.The same thing happened Christmas eve of all days but that one was easier to fix as the clog was less sever.I had to dig a 6x6 6 feet deep hole to locate the pipe cut a hole into it put a boot flange adapter on it extend up into the air 6 feet and made a new clean out.I had to run a large steel fish which was taped to my garden hose and jetted out the pipe moving the fish about a foot every 5 minutes a total of 50 feet till the water flowed again.Just got done at 9:30 my back is killing me and its starting to snow at my house had to tarp the dirt pile and put a large peice of plywood supported by 2x8 over the hole so I can fill it in after the snow ends tommorrow.
So how was all of your day today everyone!!!!!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Well I woke up around 9 AM, had a nice long shower, got to work around 10:45, installed some shelves in closets and hung some mirrors.. rolled 2 coats in a spare bedroom/kids office.. ate the rest of yesterday's sub for lunch around 12:00.. played with a dog, got home around 5 PM and started cooking supper.. a pork and potato dish.. dilectable..... picked up wife from work at 7.. checked my email, ebay, and now I'm here.. havin a beer.. it was quite a usual day...

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Yes Charlie I am envious of your routine day.I have a new respect for plumbers.
I never thought I would be so happy to see fecal remants flowing out to the street, to the main sewer pipe.
Ah the little things in life that we take for granted,My neighbor saw me down on all fours looking into the ground.
From where he was he could not tell that I was looking into my sewer cleanout with a flash light and curiosity got the best of him
He asked watcha doin and I replied I,am the neighborhood turd elf and I am making sure all the little turdys are swiming down stream again.
We laughed and then I nextelled into the house to my daughter flush in 5 ......4.........3.........2.......1 we have lift off.Yes I just saw some purposley placed pink toilet paper wiz by Success.............................

bearswede

Reaction score
I didn't see an iota about bottles in your last two posts, Steve... Whaddya think this is, your birthday!!???

TBFPAHP (The Bottles Forum Peace And Harmony Police)[:)][:D][;)]

suzanne

Reaction score
You're pretty handy, aren't you? Happy birthday!

Stardust

Reaction score
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY STEVE
HOPE IT WAS A HAPPY ONE
AS YOU ARE ONE OF THE NICEST
MEMBERS HERE AND DESERVE IT!

D2CFFF81CF5445EA816C12004329811F.gif

Attachments

• D2CFFF81CF5445EA816C12004329811F.gif
    D2CFFF81CF5445EA816C12004329811F.gif
    18.5 KB · Views: 49

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Star thank you for noticing.
You are as kind as they come.
Just got in from snow removal.31 inches of snow
missed our all time record by an inch but broke the cumulitive
snow record for a given winter season with 62 inches.This record stood for 135 years.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler