True Blood Series

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Is anyone else a fan of the Sookie Stackhouse books? My best friend told me about them and then she and a couple of other friends told me I should watch the HBO series based on it. I'm excited to watch it and see how it compares to the books. I like the books for a lot of reasons, including some of the historical details and the way they are written.

RedGinger

Reaction score
The books are great! We just watched the first two episodes. I can't wait to watch the rest. Joe was laughing a lot too, which was a little annoying lol [:D]. There were a few funny parts, though. It wasn't as funny as Twilight. We both laughed at that movie. Sookie is awesome! I love Bill, but Eric is well, pretty cool![;)]

RedGinger

Reaction score
It was directed by the guy who did Six Feet Under, which I liked. HBO has had some great shows, from Curb Your Enthusiasm to the Sopranos, to SATC, etc.

idigjars

Reaction score
My wife and I have watched all the episodes and like the show. The new series starts next Sunday 6/13. Paul

bottle_head9

Reaction score
Hey Lauren, Another really funny show on HBO is "Hung". It`s only been on one or two seasons, but a new season starts next week I think.Sunday nights on HBO are gonna be awsome this summer.Three shows that I think are pretty cool are True Blood, Hung, and of course Entourage.There are a couple good shows on the other pay channels too.Nurse Jackie and Weeds are pretty good.These shows are not for everyone.The three on HBO Sunday nights are my favorites.

RedGinger

Reaction score
I haven't had HBO for a few years. Thanks for the show suggestions. I just rented the True Blood episodes, for now. I wonder how long before Season 3 will be available. My friends are excited to watch next Sunday. My best friend doesn't live nearby or I'd go to her house. I might call and see how much HBO is in my area.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR