Inks and more inks

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mikem

Reaction score
I have just put together this web site, not finished yet, but please take a look, any comments would be helpful.
Cheers
Mike

http://web.me.com/mmerry/Mikes_Inks/Welcome.html

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
Great inks. Wish that we could find inks like those here in the States. Enjoyed looking at them. Nice job, Mike.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hi mikem, I would like to know more about how you put all that together. We just got a new I-Mac but I haven't got to using it yet. My wife has though.

I would like to put that type of picture assembly out for my main interest bottles. For example large Advertising bottles, Demijohns, Black Glass, Fire Grenades, Glass Fly Traps, etc. I am working on them now in Word Press, but I need a lot of help from some where. RED Matthews

mikem

Reaction score
Hi Red
You will need apple's "iwork" It is simple to use, when you have built your site you can host the site on your MobileMe account if you have one. It is not expensive.
let me know how you get on.
Mike

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Very impressive. I have never seen most of those inks. You must be proud of them. [&:] Maybe someday we will continue our inks..but we haven't ran out of poison to get yet. [;)]

saratogadriver

Reaction score
Great collection of UK inks. I collect US inks. It's always interested me how really different American and British inks are. Most UK inks, for example, have the really rough sheared lip. Almost no US inks have that lip form (A few western inks do, pretty much nothing on the east coast did).

Jim G

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Mike,

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for showing us your wonderful collection. What took you so long in getting here?

You take great bottle portraits. Unfortunately, I couldn't grab a copy of the Aqua Octagonal with White Swirls to illustrate the point.

Your Swirlies are magnificent!

I wish you had some historical information, or back stories on some of those beauties. Thanks for sharing with us.

Streamerglass.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen