Forum member 'Barqs19'

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

digdug

Reaction score
Has any one heard from 'Barqs19' (Robert)? He lives in Mississippi and was wondering how he made out after Katrina. I've emailed him, but have heard nothing. He lives about 60 miles north of Gulfport/Biloxi. Keep him and his family in your thought and prayers!

IRISH

Reaction score
My best wishes to all affected by Katrina, it will a while before anyone in the path of it will be able to let us know they are OK I'd think.
Good luck and keep safe.

flasherr

Reaction score
I have also emailed him and heard nothing. Ive met him in person pretty nice guy with a great collection. I hope he and his family are ok. I also hope he didnt loose his collection but that is the least of thier worries
Brian

Tony14

Reaction score
All the power is down in the biloxi?southern Missippi area. My Grandpa owned a condo in biloxi and the whole thing was destroyed, he recieved a letter saying his condo was gone and all the phone lines and electricity were out. My best wishes to Robert and his Family.

Tony14

Reaction score
Here is where my Grandpas Biloxi condo was. He is just glad he wansnt there when the hurricane went through. There were 6 condos in the area shown. My Grandpas was on the left.

Fd92231.jpg

Attachments

• Fd92231.jpg
    Fd92231.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 55

BARQS19

Reaction score
Hi all I'm ok, very limited access to internet, borrowing someone's generator and said gee i can get online. only a few trees down, very small ones, one across the road knocked a transformer down into the yard, no power, or water, sucks, it's hot. had a couple of bottle collecting buddies that lived on the beach in Biloxi, not sure how to get in touch with them. Will try and get back on here ASAP, I haven't heard a lot about the coast, mostly the stuff going on in New Orleans. Bye to all thanks for thinking about me and everyone else.
Robert
BARQS!9

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
God Bless you Robert and we hope that all of your friends and loved ones made it out OK... I wish I could take off from work to go down and help with the relief effort, but I jst can't swing it till after the end of November...

Good luck and take care,

Wayne Godfrey

Tony14

Reaction score
Glad to see your ok Robert, that pic I posted was right on the coast in Biloxi so I dont know how bad your friends' houses would be. I wish everyone down there luck.

madman

Reaction score
yo b19 glad your ok!!!my prayers go out to all affected mike

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler