Today I lost my other mother today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Stardust

Reaction score
I lost my Mom 8 months ago to the day today and I lost the woman I called my second Mom today. I loved her the day I met her when I was only 16 years old. When my marriage ended she said, "you divorced my son and not me." All my birthday cards always said, "for my special Daughter-In-Law, even after we were divorced. The cards were always hand picked. I remember her telling me how she picked out cards for people. They used to be very funny. We both enjoyed a good laugh. The last card she sent me was all about, "The Gift of Family." I got the gift from her long, long, long ago. Thank you Mom # 2 for all the fun times and because of you I have my children that I love so much ~

We all need to unwrap the gift of family and realize just how important it is before it is too late. I love you Moms and will miss you both ~ I know you are as free as birds, as you start your journey into Heaven ~
xxxx's
star ~

FF6CF959F56747E2B79ECA55DCD7F3EE.jpg

Attachments

• FF6CF959F56747E2B79ECA55DCD7F3EE.jpg
    FF6CF959F56747E2B79ECA55DCD7F3EE.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 64

CWBookAuthor

Reaction score
May your 2nd mother rest in peace! She is looking down here and watching out for you. I have a second daughter who we love just as much as if we had given birth to her, so we can certainly appreciate how you feel.

Mike and Bunny

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about that. My condolences to you and the whole family.
She, her family and old friends are catching up and talking about the old days now.
We always miss them when they go but can always take solace knowing we'll see them again. In the meantime the memories can help us to carry on.

glass man

Reaction score
SO VERY SORRY TO HEAR THIS! YOU WILL BE IN OUR PRAYERS! JAMIE

Jim

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear of your loss, Star. You've had a tough year. We're here for you, friend. ~Jim

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I'm proud of you Star, for the beautiful post and for the way you handle these moments.. God bless you!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese