Estate bottle and antique sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Newyork55

Reaction score
Mornin. My parents collected bottles, antiques, antique toys for years. My mom passed quite some time ago and my dad just passed and we are having an auction of all of these items. I can get back regarding the date. It’ll be sometime at the end of March and I can give you the online Auction information if interested. A short synopsis of what they have . . .
Saratoga Springs bottle collection along with large milk bottle collection in addition hundreds of medicine,poison,ink and apothecary bottles from former bottle collectors/dealers. A host crockery and many antique toys some of which are cast iron, tin toys and games etc. A wide array of antiques including furniture and collectibles too numerous to mention

Sent from my iPhone

timeandabottle

Reaction score
Myself, and I'm sure many others on this site, would be interested. Sorry for your loss.

Newyork55

Reaction score
I live in Indiana, and all the bottles are back in New York where I’m originally from. There are so many I couldn’t possibly take enough pictures. The auctioneers are taking all kinds of pictures and when the date of the auction is set, I can let you know. Sorry, but that’s the best I can do right now.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen