pictures of stuff i just dug up

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tadunk

Reaction score
I was searching through all these posts and noticed people keeped stuff i had been discarding. broken bottle parts, broken stone ware, lids. Am i supposed to keep this stuff? anyway here are some pics of the bottles i recently dug up, so if anyone has any info that would be great, history, prices...thanks

heres a aqua colored bottla that says "CASTORIA" on one side and "DR. S. PITCHER'S" on the other

Lj22225.jpg

Attachments

• Lj22225.jpg
    Lj22225.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 62

tadunk

Reaction score
heres a bottle that says "BROMO SELTZER, EMERSON, DRUG CO, BALTIMORE MD"

Yw69077.jpg

Attachments

• Yw69077.jpg
    Yw69077.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 60

tadunk

Reaction score
heres a brown bottle that tappers at the bottom and turns black, it has lots of bubbles and has a "B and triangle on the bottom

Mk27201.jpg

Attachments

• Mk27201.jpg
    Mk27201.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 64

tadunk

Reaction score
here is the bottom of that brown bottle

Hf99632.jpg

Attachments

• Hf99632.jpg
    Hf99632.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 67

tadunk

Reaction score
here is a large clicquot-club bottle

Li21240.jpg

Attachments

• Li21240.jpg
    Li21240.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 68

bubbas dad

Reaction score
they all look like nice bottles. as far as what to keep goes, keep what interests you. some people keep everything they find, while other specialize in certain types or brands. you can always keep a bottle until a better one comes along. if you get bottles you aren't interested in keeping you can always sell them somewhere or trade them or even help someone out with their collection.
there are alot of nice people in the collecting hobby and everyone has some type of bottle that they love to collect. something that you might not be interested in might be just the bottle someone else is looking for. i guess the best way to go about it is to keep what you like and have fun.

ronvae

Reaction score
I'd keep all these you took pix of, for sure. Other than that, I agree with Bubba's Dad all the way--keep whatever you like. I really collect bottles, but every once in a while, there is a piece of rusted machinery, or a part of a rodent skeleton that I just plain like, so I keep it. My porch is a fascinating place. [8D]

madman

Reaction score
very nice pix those are all keepers for me, the dr pitchers or fletchers and the bromo are very common, but i always keep them, specialy the bims your dump looks like 1900 1910 is the brown bottle machine made? lets see a better pix of the base, the clicquot bottle is cool never seen one like that nice keep on digging mike

O.T. digger

Reaction score
I love your bottle and would gladly take any of them of of your hands, all of the dumps around my area have newer bottles in them so if you ever want to get rid of something like that Email me at Mraidt@att.net I will pay shipping.

Nu_B_2_bottles

Reaction score
Recently found a double of the Clicquot Club bottle. Looking for some type of value as there seems to be several Clicquot Club buyers out there. Seems Kovels only lists the one from the 1930's with the stamped type label. Also real curious as to a date that can be associated with this bottle.
Many thanks,
Nu_B_2_bottles

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis