Coca Cola bottle, Boise, Idaho

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mmonnie

Reaction score
OK, very new to this forum. Very impressed. I have a coca cola bottle that is a shoulder script 1910-1919, I think. It has Boise, Idaho on the base. Can anyone tell me more about it? I'll have to take smaller pictures as the ones I have are too big.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
E5A703530AF941F7A116103F77B41A87.jpg

Plumbata

Reaction score
I can't say much, other than the fact that Boise had a population of around 21,500 people at the time, so while it is probably not particularly rare, it is also probably not particularly common. I'll take a shot in the dark and guess that it is worth at least 50 bucks.

The straight-sided coca cola bottles are very collectible items, so you have a keeper. Did you dig, find, or buy it?

And welcome to the forum!

mmonnie

Reaction score
I bought several shelf loads of bottles from an "old" collector at a sale recently. He had a large amount of bottles and this one was included. I have so many to go through it will take some time. Much to learn!
Thanks.

Plumbata

Reaction score
Now that sounds interesting!

By all means post as many pictures as you want of the bottles you purchased. The good folks of this forum will be happy to help you identify anything you are unsure of.

ncbred

Reaction score
Thats a nice bottle! Plumbata is pretty spot on. Most straight side Cokes in good shape go anywhere from $30-$60. Smaller towns, slugplates and amber Cokes will go for more than that. Please post more pics. If that one was in there I'm pretty sure there are some more interesting ones.

bottlekid76

Reaction score
One of them sold on American Bottle for $220. That's a nice western SS Coke!

~Tim

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vladlitski