too dang cold

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
hey gang couldnt dig today, just too damn cold, wind chill below zero, im going through withdrawl, drove around looking for old houses, to dig in the spring, heres one, any info on how old, also a pix of the dig under the snow, also an old pepsi sign mike

Wu60352.jpg

madman

Reaction score
ah yes the dig, cant wait for some warmer weather damn

Bz79044.jpg

Attachments

• Bz79044.jpg
    Bz79044.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 61

mudmonkey

Reaction score
My season is just beginning.Where I go winter is a welcome site.I live in New York. Winter kinda kills off everything so i can see the bottles.As a matter of fact i will be going out in a couple of hours.i have been doing this since i got hooked in 1980.

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Mike, To hard to tell how old she is, to many add ons. Shingles on gabels suggests late 1920s, brick was put on much later. Lookin at the windows I'd say turn of the century maybe a little earlier. If you get a jack hammer you could still dig.[sm=lol.gif]

Yooper14

Reaction score
Mudmonkey makes a real good observation. I've been itching for cold and snow because I got some tips on a old dump, but the area is so grown up I'm having to wait 'til the spring thaw when everything is clean and packed down...that's when you find the dumps!
But I also feel your pain...we had 4 inches on Friday and 3 more inches today!
Yooper

madman

Reaction score
thats not funny cap lol, ok ill forget that house, hey guys ino what your saying about the jungle dying down, every year, i say cool, now i can scope for a new dump, and then we get burried with snow and freezing temps, im on it in the spring, keep on hiting those jackpots guys ill be waiting mike

venusta15

Reaction score
Amazing.. I have given up digging because it's too hot!! 35 degrees C (about 95 in your language) and 85 - 90 percent humidity. This is in the Kimberleys region of Western Australia. Might head down south for a while.....Perth looks good.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese