columbia sc bottle show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Dont know anyone by looks, if we make it, is there a place and time to show up to meet? I hope to be there around opening (if we go) on Friday. So we will only be there for half the day at most and have to make the long ride back home.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Little over 12 hrs...........hmmmmmmmmmm, will I find anything?

Nope, no table for me this year John. Plus Paulas not can't make it till Sat. Seems there is going to be a lot new faces this year w/ tables [ there's 153 ].

Hardball? I know you're coming.

Randy, what ya mean try?

I'll be looking for these S.C. bottles...............

a. Sloans............from Marion
b. Spiffy............. " " Greenwood
c. Sunflower...... " " Clinton
d. Smile [ several varities, multiple cities ]
e. Adams........... Dillon
f. Dub-L-Valu [ same as d. ]
g. Nickle Drink......... " " Aiken
h. Bruces [red, 7 & 12 oz.]
i. Big Chief ???????????????????????????????

See me, say hi.

bubbas dad

Reaction score
hope to see you around pat. will be there around opening time. hope to find a cleo cola. other than that just looking for anything that catches my eye.

T D

Reaction score
Plan on being in the parking lot by 10:15- 10:30, see y'all there. Dang Dennis- sorry you're not gonna make it. Don't see how you do it.

Looking for odd ball Cheros from Georgia and an ACL that just blows me away!

Bottle Junkie 56

Reaction score
Pat. Health problems with wifey. She fell a week ago in bathroom. Worked 3rd shift last nite, midnite - 8:00 AM. Spent ALL day at hospital today, x-rays (3 different times) 2 MRI's. Took medical staff 12 hours to tell us she has a compressed vertebrae w/ hairline fracture. No surgery, just rest and pain killers, thankfully. Got home 30 mins. ago, but I will T-R-Y to ride down with Tim Mabe in a few hours from now. Hard Times in the Land of Plenty (song) by Omar & the Howlers (band). See Ya! RK

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_1PmYiZ36U&feature=related

Randy that just sux, and I'm sure she said the same thing about those MRIs. Broke back aint no fun. been there,done that..................hurt. In the hospital for weeks, but that's another story.

Paulas having a heart transplant so she will not be able to make it. I told her being she would be out she would not even miss me not being there. If she fails to make it through the operation, the kids can call me and I won't have to rush through the show.........more time to look.

............................. and TD when I see you, you can explain that "wrong side of the river" remark [;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese