Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Bottle Master

RE: New England Antique Bottle Club

I really enjoyed the show. Great assortment of nice bottles at a wide price range. I picked up a couple of nice ones that I will post tomorrow. Im tired from the drive and it's been a long day so a cold beer and Im ready for bed. Im all ready looking forward to the saratoga show.

Had a good time, met a whole bunch of people. Can't wait 'till the Keene show!

The finds...

Dee Bottling Works Codd, 2 Churchill's specific for Consumption (Thanx for the large one Kevin!), Chandler's Campholine (Scarce?), Pontiled Barry's Tricopherous, Amber McCarthy's Blob Beer, Freeblown Ale or Stout, Sample Ayer's Cherry Pectoral, A Beat Up J Gahm, Rheumatic Bullet, Pontiled Paris Perfume, Vile with a strange partial label, and a Dows Ginger Ale.

Here's a close up of the Black glass Ale. I really like this bottle! It's color is actually a nice olive color, I don't know why it showed up green in the picture...

Senior Member Bottle Master cowseatmaize's Avatar

Had a good time, met a whole bunch of people. Can't wait 'till the Keene show!

The finds...

Dee Bottling Works Codd, 2 Churchill's specific for Consumption (Thanx for the large one Kevin!), Chandler's Campholine (Scarce?), Pontiled Barry's Tricopherous, Amber McCarthy's Blob Beer, Freeblown Ale or Stout, Sample Ayer's Cherry Pectoral, A Beat Up J Gahm, Rheumatic Bullet, Pontiled Paris Perfume, Vile with a strange partial label, and a Dows Ginger Ale.
    Nice stuff and I was glad to meet you.
    I saw a Philly cod that I was tempted with but I chose a few little's instead of the whole wallet for one. The 640 Mil ticket hasn't been cashed in yet.[:D]
    I really enjoyed the show. Great assortment of nice bottles at a wide price range. I picked up a couple of nice ones that I will post tomorrow. Im tired from the drive and it's been a long day so a cold beer and Im ready for bed. Im all ready looking forward to the saratoga show.
    Sorry I missed you (or did I?). Tough to pick the goers, the sellers on the other hand wear name tags.
    Oh, unless you wear a hat backwards, right Mike.[:D][:D]

Nice finds and I love the view from your deck...[;)]

I came home with only two but there are more shows to come. I really have to sell off a few bottles to make more room for some new ones. This chemist bottle caught my eye. At first look I thought it was blackglass and wasn't really sure what it was. After picking it up and seeing and feeling the crude glass I had to have it. The last bottle I picked up was a Fitch bottle. I love the strange looking top and of course the great whittle. Thanks New England Bottle Club you put on a great show.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3253784A19214B1CB7B225B4F75E561D.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F2C56F5259FD4EB0A6D585E9A8A459BB.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 74AEAA3A28E94899A81B6E6372304EF0.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DC20979B03324CBBBCFB64DCB98F1E60.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 87D240D90AA9456A8A06E3DF953C8654.jpg  

Fitch

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C86103A1F4D64B6FA0082BFFAFFF602B.jpg