2 Craigslsit ads

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

LC

Reaction score
I don't know Branden .

accountantadam

Reaction score
That weaver milk is terribly common here in southern ohio....I see them about almost every flea market I go to...some guy had a whole case of them a couple weeks ago

LC

Reaction score
Could not say as for the Weaver's bottle Dan . The only ones I know that are hard to get in my area are the Hillsboro and Adamson's from Georgetown , Ohio . I had a complete set of four of the Adamson's' that were embossed as well as a couple of the pyro labels . Sold the set off . Wish I had kept them now . Still have the pyro Hillsboros and Adamson's .

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: accountantadam

That weaver milk is terribly common here in southern ohio....I see them about almost every flea market I go to...some guy had a whole case of them a couple weeks ago

Thanks,I've seen a couple around here and thought they may be a local bottle,apparantly not.[&:]

accountantadam

Reaction score
I'd say its either a national bottle, or its like the artic beverages soda bottle, and they just made millions of them. I've seen a couple in antique stores way over priced, but seems like they're easily bought up here for under $5

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen