B.P. Co Medicine bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mrcleanlll

Reaction score
Howdy, I'm looking for a medicine sample bottle by "B.P. Co". It has an embossed logo with a backwards upper-case P next to a regular upper case P. It's cobalt blue or slightly lighter. It's approx. 2" long. I have no idea who made it, if they're rare, etc. If any of you experts out there know anything about this one I'd be very appreciative if you would let me know. Thank you! P.S. the enclosed picture is of a larger version of the bottle I'm looking for.

Vt57314.jpg

Attachments

• Vt57314.jpg
    Vt57314.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 90

Ye Olde Prospector

Reaction score
Hi mrcleanIII,

Welcome to the forum. Recently several of these BP bottles have been listed on ebay as poisons but they contained Bromated Pepsin tablets. Similar to Bromo seltzer. There is a smaller version also cobalt blue that is 1 5/8 in. tall. Hope this info helps.

Cliff

GuntherHess

Reaction score
They are not too hard to find. You see them on ebay every so often. Usually sell for too much because people seem to bid on anything cobalt for some reason.
(I think some country in the middle east is melting them down trying to make reactor materials out of them) When bromo seltzers hit $20 a peice i will be rich!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR